As endorsed by World Health Organization (WHO) and National Institute of Health (NIH), acupuncture has the ability to heal, replenish and prevent future ailments by encouraging the body to promote natural healing without medication. Acupuncture can reduce pain, reduce inflammation, reduce muscle spasm, increase blood flow, increase range of motion, and promote relaxation
Pain Management/Muscular-Skeletal Disorders:
Pain management, Arthritis, Low back pain, Hip pain, Shoulder pain, Neck pain, Knee pain, Sprained Ankle, Heel pain, Muscle injury/Spasms, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Bursitis, Sprains, Tendonitis (Tennis elbow, Golf elbow), Restless leg syndrome.
Bell’s palsy, TMJ, Headache, Migraine, Sciatica, Parkinson’s disease, Rib neuritis, Fibromyalgia.
Mental & Emotional:
Stress, Insomnia, Sleep disturbance, Anxiety, Depression.
Colitis, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Digestive disorders, Diarrhea, Chemotherapy nausea/vomiting, Gastritis and Acid reflux, Diabetics, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Decreasing immunity.
High blood pressure, Palpitation, Cholesterol.
Eyes-Ears-Nose & Throat:
Seasonal allergies, Dizziness, Ringing in the ears, Sinusitis, Sore throat, Glaucoma, Blur vision. Respiratory: Common cold, Asthma, Chest oppression, Bronchitis.
Menopause, PMS, Prostatitis, Infertility, Painful menstruation, irregular periods or cramps, UTI.
Acne, eczema, psoriasis.
Smoke Cessation, Weight Loss, Facial Rejuvenation, Detox. Boost Immune System. Promote Relaxation. Increase Energy and Restore Balance.
- Congratulations! If you‘re reading this. You are on your way to improve either your acute or chronic pain without pharmaceutical medications or surgery. Acupuncture is probably one of the best approaches in terms of pain management.
- If you have neck pain, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, golf elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, low back pain, knee pain, leg pain, ankle pain, heel pain, arthritis, or sciatica, the result of acupuncture treatment might be surprising you.
- Most people experience significant pain either acute or chronic at some time in their lives – where from injury, illness, or unknown cause. Pain is a warning signal, an alarm that goes off when your body is telling you that something is wrong and please pays attention to me.
- In Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, there is a vital energy, called Qi (pronounced ‘chee’), circulating within the body. Qi flows through a series of pathways called meridians to nourish cell, tissue, muscle, tendon, organ and gland in the body. It is important for Qi to flow freely throughout the body. If there is a blockage in the flow of Qi anywhere in the body, it will inhibit the nourishment and eventually cause a variety of symptoms including pain.
What can acupuncture do to relieve pain?
- By inserting fine, sterile needles at specific points, acupuncture is able to break up blockages that have inhibited the smooth flow of Qi. Once the blockage started to get unblocked and the free flow of Qi is restored, your pain will alleviate.
- Many patients report that the pain is significant reduced from 25% to 80% within minutes after inserting the needles.
This Pain Relief Program will require you to:
- Commit 2 acupuncture treatments per week for 4 weeks.
- If you have neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, low back pain, or knee pain, the acupuncture treatment might be surprising you.
What causes hay Seasonal Allergy/hay fever?
- Hay fever/Seasonal allergy is a mistaken immune system reaction to airborne particles which normally do not cause the body any trouble. These may be pollen, animal hair, dust, mold, or other airborne particles. Most people inhale these without a problem. In people with allergies, the body reacts as if it were being invaded by a pathogen. There might be sneezing, running nose, itchy, watering, red eyes, headache and even asthmatic wheezing & coughing.
- Happily, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine provides a time-tested alternative to Western drugs.
This seasonal allergy treatment will require you to:
- Commit two acupuncture treatments per week. Much quick result if get treatments one or two weeks before your seasonal allergy actually starts.
- Take Chinese herbal medicine that is designed for seasonal allergy.
Are you interested in …
- Weight loss or Losing inches
- Increased Energy
- Improving your general health
- Looking and feeling your best
How can Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine help you to achieve these goals and more.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine balance of energy creates the ideal weight and optimal health.
This Weight Loss Program will require you to:
- Commit two acupuncture treatments per week for 9 weeks.
- Take Chinese Herbs that is designed for weight loss for 9 weeks.
Some of the reported benefits are:
- Tightness of the abdominal area and loss of inches.
- Improved digestion
- Enhanced energy
- Better sense of well being
- Decrease in postural and back/knee pain issues
- Congratulations! If you‘re reading this. You are on your way to become smoke-free and healthier person.
- Every year, more than 3 million Americans try to quit smoking, but only half of them succeed. With the help of acupuncture you have a greater chance of success!
- Many experts agree that quitting smoking is the single most important thing you can do for your health. Many diseases are associated with tobacco use, including lung cancers, mouth, larynx, pharynx, and esophagus. Smoking also raises the chances of developing emphysema, COPD.
How can Acupuncture help:
- Some of the largest stumbling blocks to becoming smoke-free are the stress, anxiety, and depression associated with quitting.
- Fortunately, acupuncture treatment is quite successfully at calming and relaxing the mind, reducing anxiety, and alleviating depressive feelings. Specific acupuncture points in the ear and body are used to accomplish to alleviate these emotional states, stimulate repair and healing of organ systems, and reduce nicotine cravings.
This Quit Smoking Program will require you to:
- Determine to quit smoking before making your appointments.
- Commit two acupuncture treatments per week for 6 weeks or until no longer feeling of smoking.
More than just smoke cessation:
- Quitting smoking with acupuncture yields other benefits also. These benefits include restore body to a healthier state, regulating metabolism, and increase energy.
- If you are ready to become smoke-free, acupuncture will be able to provide you with the support you need.
- Many people suffers headaches especially Migraine from time to time. Often time, Migraine is so severe and will affect people’s daily activities. Luckily, both acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are safe and effective for this type of headache.
- Often time, Acupuncture can decrease or even abort migraine pain within minutes after inserting the needles.
This Migraine Relief Program will require you to:
- Commit 2 acupuncture treatments per week for 4 weeks.
- Take Chinese herbal medicine.
- Once in a while, some people have nights when they cannot sleep, tossing and turning, wondering how they are going to get through the next day. It’s either difficulty falling asleep, or waking up easily.
- The Western medical treatment of insomnia mostly focuses on the use of various tranquilizing drugs, which can have unwanted side-effects such as drowsy, lethargic, and confused the next day. They might also be addictive and there is a danger of overdose. If one tries to withdraw from their habitual use, insomnia tends to return with a vengeance.
- Fortunately, there is a safe, centuries-old alternative to the use of tranquilizer s for insomnia. That alternative is Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.
- Unlike sedatives and tranquilizers, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine seek to restore balance and harmony of our body and promote sleep without drowsiness, addiction, or withdrawal.
This Insomnia treatment will require you to:
- Commit weekly acupuncture treatment and taking Chinese Herbal medicine.
- Fibromyalgia is a condition mostly affecting women between 20-50 years of age. It is characterized by chronic, widespread, severe muscular aching, pain, and stiffness accompanied by sleep disturbances, headache, depression, difficulty thinking or concentrating. Some of them also suffer from TMJ, IBS, palpitations, night sweat, fatigue, and etc. They are also typically hypersensitive to odors, bright lights, and loud noises.
- Fortunately, with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, most of the symptoms can be alleviated and improve our quality of life.
The Fibromyalgia Treatment will require you to:
- Commit one or two acupuncture treatments for the first 3 or 4 weeks and weekly treatment after that.
- Take Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- Menopause itself is not a disease. It is a normal physiological change. Unfortunately man women do not have smooth transition and might have signs and symptoms such as hot flashes, might sweat menstrual irregularity, uterine spotting and flooding, anxiety, depression, mood swing, fatigue, palpitations, migraines, sleep disturbance, vaginal discomfort, osteoporosis.
- Luckily, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine are quite quick and effective in terms of treating menopausal syndrome.
- The treatment of infertility with acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine dates back 2,000 years. These ancient, time-tested techniques improve fertility rates and support a women’s whole body health, unlocking potential for health, healing and childbearing.
- In the Western treatment of infertility, undesired side effects and accumulated toxicity from procedures and drug therapies may occur.
- Luckily, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine provide a safe, effective, drug-free, and natural approach to treat infertility and enjoying a healthy pregnancy by: Increase blood flow to the uterus and improve the quality of ovum which improves the chances of an ovum implanting on the uterine wall. Reduce anxiety, stress, and the hormones that are secreted during stressful situation that can significantly decrease fertility. Normalize hormone and endocrine systems that regulate ovulation, especially in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Positively affect hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which play a key role in fertility. Regulate menstrual cycle to increase the chances of fertility.
- Everybody gets the blues from time to time. However, million people suffer from clinical anxiety or depression each year. Anxiety and Depression are diseases which can have devastating effects on one’s family, relationship, and career.
- Although anti-depressant drugs such as Prozac and Zoloft, have brought some relief to millions of people, these drugs do have some unpleasant side-effects in some patients.
- Fortunately, with the help of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, we can improve the condition without any side-effects of pharmaceutical medications.
- Many people do not know that there is an alternative way to treat your virginal infections. If you take antibiotics, the antibiotics usually kill both good and bad bacteria regardless and change the Ph of virginal area.
- As a result of antibiotics or over-cleansing, the virginal area will become weak and is susceptible to get infection again since you do not know when your body is going to repopulate the flora (good bacteria) to protect you.
- Would you like to try Chinese herbal wash instead of taking antibiotics (e.g. Dyflucane) for 1-2 weeks ?
This virginal infection treatment will require you to:
- This treatment will require you to boil the Chinese herbs and wash your infection area once or twice a day for 1-3 weeks.
- Many people have fungus nails for many years and have tried many ways to get rid of it without good results.
- Do you know there is a natural way to possibly treat your fungus nails with Chinese Herbal Medicine?
This fungus nail treatment will require you to:
- This treatment will require you to apply the Chinese herbs to the affected nails once or twice a day for 2 – 3 months.